3 days in Peru - Discover an Inca community and the Machu Picchu!
Let yourself be surprised by this 3 days program in Peru, and discover a hidden gem in addition to Machu Picchu!
- Trip to the Sacred Valley ⛰️
- Route the three lakes 💦
- Machu Picchu visit. Return to Cusco 🦙
About the price :
Travel to Pisac, visit Llama-Alpaca museum. Horse riding, trekking at mountain lakes, farming demonstration
Trek a section of Inca trail, visit Salt Terraces of Maras, Homestay and workshops in Chichubamba community
OR evening train to Machu Picchu village and stay there.
Train to Machu Picchu, visit to the Inca ruins, train back to Ollantaytambo/van to Cusco
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 2 nights accommodation (private rooms for up to 2 people)
- Guide assistance to lead, coordinate, translate for 2 days
- Machu Picchu guide (4 or more people)
- Transport (some local/some by taxi) depending on route and logistics for duration of entire trip
- Local workshops – traditional agriculture, chocolate/cacao, Llamas
- Horse riding near Pisac
- Local guide in Machu Picchu sanctuary (AFTER 4 PEOPLE)
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu sanctuary
- Shuttle bus up to the Machu Picchu sanctuary – the return is an extra cost of $12 USD
- Expedition train to/from Machu Picchu village to Ollantaytambo
- Private transport back to Cusco
- Trip insurance – please do get and as required for period of your trip
- Huayna Picchu entry permit if extending from Machu Picchu
- Any train upgrades
- Entry ticket to the archealogical sites of Pisac, Moray, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero – these are optional visits but can be incorporated into the plan if desired
- Any other meals or accommodations out-with the presented itinerary or dates.
- Any vaccinations or PCR-Covid testing.